<body>
where do we draw the line ?
follow?
facebook
tumblr
twitter
entries profile tagboard miscellaneous
Friday, June 19, 2009

So I've been listening to High School Musical 3 for a couple of days now.. I love the last movie! It was really not what I expected.. And they ended High School Musical on a really good note. Sharpay is my favorite person though out all of it... She rocks ^^

I have also been playing Animal Crossing a lot lately as well... I have a couple of best friends on there.. It's pretty cool ^^.

In other news... My Aunt is coming for the weekend.. Yay! Lol. I also have a soccer game... scratch that.. 2 games this Saturday.. I'm kinda nervous.. xD Oh well.. I'll deal. ^^ So anyways I guess thats on this side.. Seeya!

~You know it, to remember for all time Surprise, big fun. Its gonna be the night, the best to last forever, the rest of our lives, we'll never, ever, ever forget!~